TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All gymnasts and parents should carefully adhere to all safety policies.
- Due to the Pandemic, parents are not permitted to enter the premises.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before your child’s class and wait in a socially distanced manner for a member of staff to register your child.
- Gymnasts will bring NAMED hand sanitizer to each class (minimum 70% alcohol).
- Gymnasts will bring NAMED bottle of water to each class
- All parents whose child displays ANY possible coronavirus symptoms, including cough, raised temperature (even slight), or a change in normal taste or smell will NOT bring their child to gymnastics class and will notify Club leaders of the child’s symptoms ASAP.
GYMNASTS are to arrive already dressed as follows:
GIRLS: Club Leotard with or without shorts; or Shorts/Leggings and Club T-shirt.
BOYS: Shorts and Club Unitard; or Shorts/Tracksuit bottoms and Club T-shirt.
ALL: Where possible please bring your child in named SLIDERS or FLIP FLOPS
We will not be able to help with removing or putting on footwear
- Long hair should be neatly and securely TIED back .
- Jewellery is NOT permitted to be worn.
- Gymnasts MUST be in BARE FEET in the Gym
FEES & MEMBERSHIPS
- All participants are legally required by British Gymnastics to hold British Gymnastics Membership/ Insurance at either Bronze or Pre-School level in order to participate in gymnastics activity.
- Annual Club & BG Membership fees are £18 & £19 per year respectively and are due immediately when a gymnast joins the club regardless of the date. Thereafter they will be due on 1st September annually.
- All class fees should be paid prior to the start of each new term and by the due date given. The due date for FEES TO BE PAID for the following term will be by the last day of each term or date specified on enrolment form.
- Should it become necessary to send out a second fee reminder after the due date has passed, a £10 administration fee will be incurred.
- A minimum of 4 weeks written notice prior to the end of any term is required should you choose to leave the club.
- If 4 weeks notice is not given the four weeks fees will automatically be due.
- DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- If payment is not received prior to the start of the term, gymnasts may not be able to participate and their place may be offered to those on the waiting list.
- Non-attendance in any term for any reason is non-refundable.
- If a class is missed, it may be possible to make up the class during another time slot where space is available.
- SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED ON SCHOOL PREMISES or GROUNDS OUTSIDE, including all electronic devices.